From £550 per week
3 bed · 2 bath · private pool · BBQ · TV / DVD / WIFI · all linen
Our own villa, Casa Roca offers amazing views from the huge terrace that surrounds the large swimming pool.
Due to its prominent position, the villa overlooks the Mediterranean and the town of Salobrena to the south and the lower slopes of the Sierra Nevada to the north.
In the winter, you can enjoy an al-fresco meal at one of the several seating areas that we have created, whilst admiring the snow-capped peaks!
Internally the villa is equipped with everything you could possibly need, from cooking equipment to a wide range of sports gear.
With three bedrooms and two bathrooms on different levels, the villa provides versatile accommodation which is decorated in a modern style while still retaining some spanish character.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with plenty of private parking, Casa Roca is ideal for groups of friends and families alike.
The Villa has three comfortable double bedrooms and two bathrooms and a wonderful, large swimming pool (9m x 4m) surrounded by a spacious terrace.
The villa is spread over three levels, with a double bedroom on each, giving an element of privacy.
The lower bedroom, furnished with a double bed and ample wardrobe space, has it's own bathroom and direct access via patio doors to the gardens.
The middle level bedroom is set up with two single beds and fitted wardrobes, and shares it's bathroom with the upper level bedroom. It has access to a private terrace with views of the mountains to the north.
The upper level bedroom, adjacent to the lounge, has bunk beds and a single bed, and has direct access to the villa's terrace.
- Both bathrooms are fully tiled and house a bath with shower
- The lounge, dining area and kitchen are open plan, again with direct access to the terrace
- The kitchen is fully fitted with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- It is also fully equipped with all of the cookware, crockery and utensils that you will need, should you wish to spend an evening just enjoying the wonderful views from the terrace
- The lounge will comfortably sit six people, and there is a selection of books, games and dvd's for the use of our guests. There is also an open fire for those cooler evenings
- The villa has English television and internet access.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans and air conditioning.
Outside, there is a large, sunny terrace surrounding the 9 x 4 metre pool and an outdoor shower for that quick cool-off. There are plenty of loungers to relax on and choose which view to enjoy, be it the mountains or the sea.
There is also a small utility room outside which houses the washing machine, bbq and outdoor games, which are all available for guests to use.
Please note that due to the unique way that the villa is built, there are steps to access the front door and between different levels.
Casa Roca is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the best climate on mainland europe.
We look forward to greeting you at Casa Roca.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and lounge
- Private swimming pool
- TV / DVD / Wi-fi
- All towels/linen included
Registration Number - VFT/GR/00628