From €830 per week
3 bed · 2 bath · private pool · BBQ · TV / DVD / WIFI · all linen
Las Golondrinas is a lovely villa in a quiet location which enjoys fantastic views of Salobrena and the Med.
With private pool and several terraces to enjoy, the villa feels like a home from home, equipped with all of the home comforts for a relaxing holiday.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with gated private parking, Las Golondrinas is a lovely house for a family holiday.
Built on three levels with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the villa provides versatile accommodation which is decorated in a comfortable style while still retaining some spanish character.
Entering the villa from the private, you enter the open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area which leads out onto a large covered terrace with additional dining area, a great place for enjoying a meal overlooking the Med !
The villa has one double and one twin bedroom on the main level sharing a bathroom. Up a staircase, there is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom in "the tower". The tower bedroom has a king size bed and private terrace from which to further enjoy the breathtaking views.
Outside, the pool and terraces are accessed from the lower level of the villa. Another dining area gives access to the large pool surrounded by relaxation area.
- Both bathrooms are fully tiled and house a bath with shower.
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Equipped with all cookware, crockery, linen and towels.
- Selection of books, games and dvd's for the use of our guests. Open fire for those cooler evenings.
- English television and internet access.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning throughout
- Private swimming pool
- TV / DVD / Wi-fi
Registration Number - VFT/GR/00134