From €1,600 per week (available June to September only)
3 bed · 3 bath · private pool · BBQ · TV / aircon/WIFI · all linen
Rocachica is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with lovely views from the large terrace that surrounds the swimming pool.
The only passing traffic is the local herd of goats that feed on the surrounding hills, so there is nothing to disturb the peace and tranquility that this wonderful house offers.
With three spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms, the villa is all on one level, with direct access from the lounge and the master bedroom to the pool and terrace area.
The villa is equipped with everything you could possibly need for a relaxing holiday, and has been decorated to a very high standard, giving a feeling of true luxury.
- All bathrooms are fully tiled and one has a large feature bath
- The lounge, dining area and kitchen are open plan, with direct access to the terrace
- The kitchen is fully fitted with quality appliances - electric oven and induction hob, American fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- It is also fully equipped with all of the cookware, crockery and utensils that you will need.
- The villa has international television (including English) and internet access.
- Air-conditioning throughout, along with ceiling fans in the bedrooms
Outside, there is a large, sunny terrace surrounding the 7 x 3 metre pool and a large dining table for those warm summer evenings, should you wish to spend an evening enjoying some of the fresh produce that the Costa Tropical has to offer. Relax on the comfortable lounge furniture and choose which view to enjoy, be it the mountains or the sea.
Please note that there are steps to access the front door from the private parking area.
Rocachica is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the best climate on mainland europe.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Private swimming pool
- TV / Wi-fi / Air-conditioning throughout
- All towels/linen included
Registration Number - VFT/GR01247